Overose scented candles are crafted in the finest wax and aromatics available. Each candle fuses with globally sourced wildcrafted, some organic essential oils, dreamy fragrances and features a special in-house botany wax blend. To make sure your candle burns beautifully we recommend you to :
- let it burn long enough to melt the entire surface on top of the candle for two to three hours the first time you light it
- burn the candle for two or three hours at a time. Burning the candle longer could lead to the jar heating up and could damaged the candle.
- re-centre the wick towards the middle once you blow the flame. Once the wax pool becomes liquid, the wick can move and fall into the wax.
- your candle should burn cleanly. Before each burn, trim the wick to ¼" long to avoid smoke and get a longer burn.
- do not burn the candle until the base when there is less then ¼" of wax left
- ideally use a snuffer to put our your candle
- never leave a burning candle unattended
- never move your candle while burning
- keep your candle out of reach of children and animals
- keep your candle away from anything that could catch fire
We hope that you will enjoy your candle and that the fragrance will bring joy and happiness to you.