Scented Candle - 8.4 oz / 240 g
Berries, Wild Roses & Tomato Leaves
“Pretending I’m dancing through a field of wildflowers, dipping my feet in a small pond to cool off while eating the berries I have picked, out of a woven wood basket“
What is it: Overose Anthurium is a fruity floral scented candle infused with Blackcurrant Berries, Dewy Rose Petals, Fresh Lychee Fruits and Tomato Leaves.
Why it's dreamy?
- The mouthwatering tartness of ripe blackcurrant berries sweetened with fresh lychee fruit pulp is infinitely mood-boosting
- The feeling of walking barefoot in a rose garden, the sensation of the soft grass under your foot, the delicate floral aroma in the fresh misty air immediately calm your senses.
- The softly green notes of Tomato Leaves brings an ethereal freshness, sweet and zesty that lingers on and creates a dreamy signature home scent.
Summer in a rainbow jar
The scent is the embodiment of summer itself: crushed, wet, dark green leaves with plump juicy blackberries. The hot throw is magnificent, five minutes and my whole apartment smells like this candle.
Berry but a more elevated and unique berry which gives the feeling of luxuriousness and expensiveness. Add the Overose holo packaging (which deserves its on five star review) and you have a match made in heaven.
i lit it as soon as it arrived (could smell it through the box) & the throw is incredible. the scent is lovely & hard to explain but its fresh & sweet, almost jam like. i'm in love.
How to Use
To make sure your candle burns beautifully we recommend you to :
- Let it burn long enough to melt the entire surface on top of the candle for two to three hours the first time you light it
- Burn the candle for two or three hours at a time. Burning the candle longer could lead to the jar heating up and could damaged the candle.
- Re-centre the wick towards the middle once you blow the flame. Once the wax pool becomes liquid, the wick can move and fall into the wax..
- Your candle should burn cleanly. Before each burn, trim the wick to ¼" long to avoid smoke and get a longer burn.
- Do not burn the candle until the base when there is less then ¼" of wax left
- Ideally use a snuffer to put our your candle
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never move your candle while burning
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and animals
- Keep your candle away from anything that could catch fire
We hope that you will enjoy your candle and that the fragrance will bring joy and happiness to you.
All Overose candles are formulated with essential oils and dreamy fragrances to burn cleanly with an excellent cold and hot throw and to be cruelty free, vegan and free of phthalates. Burn time up to 60h.