Scented Candle - 8.4 oz / 240 g
<<PRE-ORDER >> << PRE-ORDER >> <<PRE-ORDER>>
Sale is on Pre-Order only. Expected shipping date is approximately the 20th December. If you purchase this product with other products in your order, your entire order will ship together approximately the 20th December.
“Un Croissant s’il vous plaît! Pretending I’m in Paris and indulging on the most delicious croissant ever. One more! I deserve it!”
What is it: What makes the perfect Croissant? A magnificent golden crispy puff pastry that smells as delicious as it tastes. A premium butter to indulge a lavish smoothness to the Croissant, one bite and it melts in the mouth.
Why it's dreamy?
- Overose Croissant captures the romantic air of Paris. The aroma of freshly baked Croissants from the bakery at the corner of the small street near the river Seine.
- Sometimes dreams come true! This candle smells exactly like warm Parisian croissants!
- No need for plane tickets: Just light your Overose Croissant candle and be immediately transported!
Paris Cafe at Home
I imagine myself in a cafe in Paris, the oven just popped, the croissant almost got burned but just to the perfect crispiness :) Because of this Pandemic and not being able to travel, this is the fastest way to get a "smell" of Paris *right at home!*
Just like fresh baked croissants!
Every time I burn my candle, it immediately smells of fresh baked croissants. I make croissants at home every now and then, and Overose hit the nail on the head with this one. I'm thrilled that I was able to buy a second as a backup!
Everything I hoped for
This crossant scented candle has lived up to the sold-out hard-to-find hype! The sweet, buttery bakery scent is so cozy and gives me joy! The purple vessel is beautiful as well.
How to Use
To make sure your candle burns beautifully we recommend you to :
- Let it burn long enough to melt the entire surface on top of the candle for two to three hours the first time you light it
- Burn the candle for two or three hours at a time. Burning the candle longer could lead to the jar heating up and could damaged the candle.
- Re-centre the wick towards the middle once you blow the flame. Once the wax pool becomes liquid, the wick can move and fall into the wax..
- Your candle should burn cleanly. Before each burn, trim the wick to ¼" long to avoid smoke and get a longer burn.
- Do not burn the candle until the base when there is less then ¼" of wax left
- Ideally use a snuffer to put our your candle
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never move your candle while burning
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and animals
- Keep your candle away from anything that could catch fire
We hope that you will enjoy your candle and that the fragrance will bring joy and happiness to you.
All Overose candles are formulated with essential oils and dreamy fragrances to burn cleanly with an excellent cold and hot throw and to be cruelty free, vegan and free of phthalates. Burn time up to 60h.
More From Overose
Worth the wait!
This candle is just, wow! I thought Nudesse has the strongest throw of any candle I had used but Croissant now holds that honor. It smells absolutely dreamy - a sweet and buttery mix unlike any candle I've smelled before. I have been trying to ration the candle out to make sure I have another on hand before it's finished.
Love this candle! I will definitely be reordering!!!
Buttery, warm, comforting...I can't stop smelling it!
I can't walk past the table this candle is on without stopping to sniff. The croissant candle is like a warm, buttery, delicious hug in a jar...le sigh... Glad I ordered two on the last release, I don't even like lighting my first one too much because when it runs out I'll be on my last candle. Must have more croissant!
This candle is incredible!! I live in France and this candle truely captures the scent of a boulangerie. I am yet to come across a person who has not fallen in love with this decadent scent.
Smells Like A Cozy Foggy Morning
By far my favorite scent. Not overly sweet like other pastry inspired fragrances, but a warm buttery smell that has a slight roasty smell. This is the perfect candle for fall and winter months – absolutely love it!