Scented Candle - 8.4 oz / 240 g
Notes: Cotton Poplin, Roses, Lily Of The Valley And A Splash Of Fragrant Orange Blossom Water
Fragrance Description: Nympholia is a scented candle featuring soft Sunday morning like notes of fresh cotton, Lilly of the valley, Rose and Orange Blossom water.
Nympholia is infused with the aroma of pure cleanliness with a tinge of floral sweetness. The magical green and sweet floral scent of Lilly of the valley feels like fresh air mixed with orange blossom water. Rose petals over fresh cotton sheets feel like a calm Sunday morning floral fragrance.
How to Use
To make sure your candle burns beautifully we recommend you to :
- Let it burn long enough to melt the entire surface on top of the candle for two to three hours the first time you light it
- Burn the candle for two or three hours at a time. Burning the candle longer could lead to the jar heating up and could damaged the candle.
- Re-centre the wick towards the middle once you blow the flame. Once the wax pool becomes liquid, the wick can move and fall into the wax..
- Your candle should burn cleanly. Before each burn, trim the wick to ¼" long to avoid smoke and get a longer burn.
- Do not burn the candle until the base when there is less then ¼" of wax left
- Ideally use a snuffer to put our your candle
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never move your candle while burning
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and animals
- Keep your candle away from anything that could catch fire
We hope that you will enjoy your candle and that the fragrance will bring joy and happiness to you.