BRIMMING WITH BERRIES
Notes: Blackcurrant Berries, Dewy Rose Petals, Fresh Lychee Fruits And A Gentle Touch Of Blackcurrant Green Leaves.
Fragrance Description: Overose Anthurium is a scented candle featuring dreamy notes of blackcurrant berries, rose petals, fresh lychee fruits and a gentle touch of blackcurrant green leaves.
Anthurium is infused with the mouthwatering tartness of ripe blackcurrant berries and is sweetened with fresh lychee fruit pulp. We added a splash of fragrant rose blossom water to highlight the floral fruity and sparkly aspects of the fragrance. The perfect scent for an instant floral refreshment.
All Overose candles are formulated with essential oils and dreamy fragrances to burn cleanly with an excellent cold and hot throw and to be cruelty free, vegan and free of phthalates.
Size 8.4 OZ - burn time up to 60h.
To make sure your candle burns beautifully we recommend you to :
- let it burn long enough to melt the entire surface on top of the candle for two to three hours, the first time you light it.
- burn the candle for two or three hours at a time. Burning the candle longer could lead to the jar heating up and could damaged the candle.
- re-centre the wick towards the middle once you blow the flame. Once the wax pool becomes liquid the wick can move and fall into the wax pool.
- your candle should burn cleanly. Before each burn, trim the wick to 5 to 6 mm long to avoid smoke and get a longer burn.
- ideally use a snuffer to put out your candle.
- never leave a burning candle unattended.
- never move your candle while burning.
- keep your candle out of the reach of children and animals.
- keep your candle away from anything that could catch fire.
We hope that you will enjoy your candle and that the fragrance will bring joy and happiness.
Free shipping on order with 2 candles and more
Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours following the day the order was made.
All orders are shipped from our US warehouse, no extra duties or charges will be applied.
Shipping times are the usual USPS times of 2 - 5 days